What Sets us Apart from Other Affordable Honolulu Beach Hotels
Fun & Contemporary Amenities in Waikiki
Waikiki beach amenities start with the exceptional service and value that make our affordable hotel the preferred choice among travelers. In the true spirit of the Islands, our engaging staff is ready to deliver the best of Waikiki Beach right to you, whether it's fresh towels for your room or reservations at the best restaurant in town. In every way imaginable, we are dedicated to the essence of Aloha—just as it is the most Hawaiian of words, Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is the most Hawaiian of Honolulu beach hotels.
Our Affordable Waikiki Beach Amenities
FOOD & GALLERY
- Start each day with our complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast available in our Gallery Kitchen, which features freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and oatmeal, and Asian specialties (i.e. rice, Miso, and Kimchee). The a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am to 9:30am, Saturday and Sunday 6:30am to 10:00am.
- Our 24/7 Gallery Menu offers freshly prepared meals any time day or night, including apps, soups and greens, sandwiches, all-day breakfast, flatbreads and pizzas, sweets and a Make It Two option (bowl of soup and half salad).
- The 24/7 Gallery Market serves a selection of perfectly packaged grab n' go items from snacks to sandwiches, while our Bakery Case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
- Odds & Ends is your source for must-have items that you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
- Our Coffee to Cocktails Bar: Serves coffee 24 hours a day and only alcoholic beverages until 4 a.m. Signature cocktails include: Mai Tai, Pina Colada or Mojito. During Happy Hour (4 to 7 PM daily), enjoy Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tai's for $7.
- For guests staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights will be administered a $75 non-refundable pet fee, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of two dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken. We also accept cats staying at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach. Bring your furry friends and enjoy your stay!
- Self Parking will be $25 per night (Based on space availability), and Valet Parking will be $30 per night.
POOL & FITNESS CENTER
- Outdoor swimming pool and sun deck (Open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.) Pool deck features fire pit and seating for up to 100 people.
- Complimentary 24-hour StayFit® Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment located on the third floor. Sliding door access to the pool deck.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout our entire hotel (both guestrooms and Gallery).
- Area in the Gallery with Internet-accessible computer and printer that guests can use for free.
ADDITIONAL GUEST AMENITIES
- Connecting rooms available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Ocean-, city- and mountain-view rooms
- Same-day laundry services & dry-cleaning services
- In-room balconies or lanais
- Expedia Tour Desk staffed daily from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. To book an excursion, please call: (808) 697-6041.
- Luggage storage available for a nominal fee
- Package receipt/handling is available at $5 for every bag/package held. Additional fees for more or larger packages may apply. Please contact the hotel directly at (808)-922-3861 for the exact fee. Check with the Bellman or Gallery host if you are expecting a package. Packages without names of reserved arriving guests will be returned.
*These services and amenities are subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Prices are subject to change or discontinuance without notice. Please call hotel to confirm.