YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT HERE Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Hotel
ALOHA INSPIRED AMENITIES
The welcoming spirit of aloha extends to our guest amenities to make your stay in Waikiki truly unforgettable. From little things like fresh towels to activity recommendations, including our favorite spots to watch the sunset, and reservations at the new restaurants we love, we’ve got you covered.
POOL & FITNESS CENTER
- Soak up the Hawaiian sun at our outdoor swimming pool and sun deck. Our pool deck features a fire pit and seating for up to 100 guests. Open Daily 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Our 24-hour StayFit® Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment is located on the third floor with direct access to the pool deck.
DINE WITH US
- You’ve got an amazing day ahead and we want you to make the most of it. Start your day with a healthy breakfast of cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, Greek yogurt, and more. Sip on coffee, milk, juice, or tea. Now get out there and explore!
- Breakfast is complimentary for World of Hyatt members who book an eligible rate. Not a member? Sign up during the online booking process to enjoy complimentary breakfast when you arrive.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 9:30am
- Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am – 10:00am
24/7 Gallery Menu
- Our dining menu features freshly prepared meals throughout the day, including appetizers, soups and salads, sandwiches, all-day breakfast, flatbreads, pizzas, and desserts.
- The Gallery Market provides packaged grab n' go items including snacks, sandwiches, pastries, and desserts.
Coffee to Cocktails Bar
- Our 24-hour coffee bar serves coffee around the clock.
- Signature cocktails include Mai Tais, Pina Coladas, and Mojitos.
- Daily happy hour from 4:00-7:00pm includes Long Board and Big Wave draft beers for $6, Stella for $7, and Mai Tais for $7.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and all guest rooms.
- An Internet-accessible computer is available to guests in the Gallery.
- Plan your adventures right from the hotel. Our Expedia Tour Desk is staffed daily from 7:00am - 6:00pm. Stop by the desk or call (808) 697-6041 to book an excursion.
- Forgot something? Chances are you’re not the only one. That’s why we provide common items to buy, borrow, or enjoy for free at Odds & Ends.
MUST LOVE DOGS (AND CATS)
We’d love to meet your furry family members, and ask that you review our pet policy:
- Two dogs or cats maximum per guest room (one pet is permitted up to 50lbs, two pets must not exceed 75lbs total).
- A $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered for guests staying 1-7 days.
- An additional $100 cleaning fee will be applied to longer stays, 8-30 days in length.
- Guest staying 31 days or more with a pet, please contact the hotel.
- Pet fees are inclusive of taxes.
- Overnight valet parking is $45+ tax per day.
- Price per vehicle, gratuities not included.
ADDITIONAL GUEST AMENITIES
- Connecting rooms available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Ocean, city, and mountain-view rooms (select room type when booking)
- Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning services
- In-room balconies or lanais (select room type when booking)
- Luggage storage available for a nominal fee
- Package receipt/handling: $5 per bag/package per day. Additional fees oversized packages may apply. Inquire with the hotel front desk by calling (808)-922-3861.
- Please check with the Bellman or Gallery host if you are expecting a package. Packages without names of reserved, arriving guests will be returned.
*These services and amenities are subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Prices are subject to change or discontinuance without notice. Please call hotel to confirm.