Directions to Our Waikiki Hotel Finding Our Hotel Is Easy
A Tranquil Hotel Oasis in Downtown Waikiki
Discover fun and excitement in the heart of Waikiki Beach. The hotel is located just one block from the beach, tucked away in a less traveled area that offers the perfect balance of privacy and accessibility. Soak up the vibrant essence of Waikiki Beach, which is surrounded by fabulous shopping, culture, and nightlife, yet worlds removed in ambiance.
- 100% smoke-free hotel conveniently located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki
- A three-minute walk to the golden sands of Waikiki Beach
- Walking distance to Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and 108-acre Kapiolani Park
- Only 10 miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Transportation to & from HNL AirportPlease contact Charley's Taxi at: 808-531-1300. The negotiated rate is $29 per carload (flat rate) one way. Below are flat rates to other attractions in Waikiki:
- $49 -SEA LIFE PARK HAWAII
- $39- PEARL HARBOR
- $17- PIER 2
- WAIKELE OUTLET: Metered Rate Only
- KOOLINA RESORT: Metered Rate Only
Directions to Our Waikiki Beach HotelFrom Honolulu International Airport (9 miles):
Follow "Honolulu/Waikiki" signs north on Nimitz Highway (becomes Ala Moana Boulevard downtown). Take the I-H1 East ramp towards Dillingham Boulevard and turn left towards Honolulu. Take Exit 23 at Punahou Street toward Waikiki/Manoa. Then turn right on Punahou Street. Next, make a right on South Beretania Street. Next, take the 1st left onto Kalakaua Avenue and make a slight left to stay on Kalakaua Avenue. Next, turn left onto Paokalani Avenue, which is just past Ohua Avenue. The Hotel is just past Lemon Road. If you've reached Kuhio Avenue, you've gone a little too far.