CHECK OUT THE VIEW
Our hotel is centrally located just one block from the beach, in a quiet corner of bustling Waikiki. Make the most of beach days in Waikiki and nights on the town when you stay with us.
- Centrally located steps from Waikiki Beach near Diamond Head
- Walking distance to Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park
- 10 miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- 2 miles from the Hawaii Convention Center
Transportation Options to/from Airport
- Charley's taxi - enjoy flat rate of $33 per car (4 passengers max, rate subject to change). Call Charley's Taxi at (808) 233-3333
- Shuttle service available through Fly Shuttle & Tour - starting at $18.99 per person. For more information and to book, click here
Directions: Airport to Waikiki
- Follow "Honolulu/Waikiki" signs north on Nimitz Highway (becomes Ala Moana Boulevard downtown).
- Take the I-H1 East ramp towards Dillingham Boulevard and turn left towards Honolulu.
- Take Exit 23 at Punahou Street toward Waikiki/Manoa.
- Turn right on Punahou Street.
- Make a right on South Beretania Street.
- Take the 1st left onto Kalakaua Avenue
- Make a slight left to stay on Kalakaua Avenue.
- Turn left onto Paokalani Avenue, which is just past Ohua Avenue.
- The Hotel is just past Lemon Road.
- If you've reached Kuhio Avenue, you've gone too far.