Touch-less Yet Thought-full
· We'll continue to keep the aloha spirit in the best ways we know how-which now includes rigorous cleaning, smiling with our eyes, so you can sleep well, and rest assured. We've enacted many new experiences that thought-full and touch-less.
Safe & Sound: Our New Protocols
We’re staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team, including:
· Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, and all employee areas.
· Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
· Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel's public spaces, including guests and associates.
· Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
· Implementing social distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas, including our pool, gym and spa.
· Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant and bars and limiting seating in our gathering spaces.
Your Check-In/Check-Out Experience
· We are providing contactless Check-In/Check-out: our guests will be able to use their mobile devices to check-in, choose their room, access their room and check-out
· We are sanitizing all guest room key cards prior to placing them back into circulation
Your Breakfast Experience
· We are providing a pre-package breakfast to go every morning
Your Pool Experience
· Our pool is closed until further notice.
Your Fitness Experience
· Our fitness center is closed until further notice.
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy and any other related travel information:
· Please read our latest travel updates
We’ll stay informed, so you can feel good about staying with us.
We will continue to update protocols as new information and technology becomes available. We’re committed to doing all that we can to ensure you’ll rest assured and sleep well.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new Hyatt Place Waikiki experience. We can’t wait to see you again.